October is by far my favorite month of the year! (and not only because it’s my birthday month!) Fall is in full swing, there is enough bite in the air to break out the fall sweaters, pumpkins and pumpkin flavours abound and we get to celebrate Thanksgiving AND Halloween! Two holidays set in one great month – how can you not love that!
Anyway, on this October 1st I:
* am under the weather with my first sinus cold of the season and it’s a doozy
* am still enjoying the view of the fall colors out my windows: out the back –
* am lamenting the fact that because of said cold I will have to miss out on my first book club meeting where they will be discussing this book that I really loved:
* made two batches of orange playdough for Grayson’s Pre-K class (I will post more pics, the recipe and the how-to’s another day.)
* plan to settle in to read the newest CK issue which landed in my mailbox today! (love the Ali Edwards LO on the cover)
* have to start putting away the sandals and getting out the socks and shoes (I try not to wear socks from April ’til October!) I guess I have to start in on the closet swap as well
* so thrilled that the ever inspirational Stacy Julian launched her own website today!