What a blast the Blog Hop was! Thanks to Georgana over at Adornit for organizing it and including us all! SHE IS AWESOME! Her posts throughout the week were full of ideas for the upcoming holidays and inspired me to do something fun on my site! I have been working hard getting Christmas items ready for the store and some upcoming craft fairs, so I definitely want to showcase the new products. Also, I was blown away with the comments about the blog hop tutorial and I’m so glad that so many people enjoyed it. So I am going to share some how-tos for fun and easy projects and want you to have a great time along with me!
A new idea/project will be posted everyday starting December 1st. And we’ll also have prizes! What’s not to love?
To make sure you don’t miss out on each and every idea posted, sign up to receive the RSS feed from the site! (It’s easy…just click on the Subscribe/Follow button on the bottom of any blog post and enter your email address. You can also follow in Google by adding the URL http://www.sharingmemoriesscrapbooking.com/
to your Google Friends page.)
So, are you ready for the first prize? Let’s do a little link-love!
- Grab our “12 Days of Christmas” button to share on your site by copying the code under the picture in the sidebar.
- Follow the procedure for creating an HTML widget on your own blog or site.
- Add the code to your widget and the picture should show up in your sidebar.
- Leave a comment below with a link back to your site.
- Everyone who posts the button on their site will be entered in a draw for our first prize on December 1st! Go…do it now and good luck!
OK? Check back December 1st for the first project and the prize winner!