It was a busy summer and back-to-school season for our family, but we are finally back into some semblance of a routine. Thanks for continuing to drop by the blog, even when I wasn’t posting!
Thirty-One has just released their Holiday Product Line for 2015 and it is so cute! It is available as of October 1, and you’ll want to shop early to avoid dissapointment before some of these cuties sell-out and become discontinued.
Here are some of the highlights…
- New embroidery options, including metallic silver and gold thread choices.
- Two new Littles Carry-Alls – a penguin and Santa Suit – are great as stocking replacements, or gift baskets. They’re like a 2-in-1 gift!
- Two new Icon coin purses – great gift card holders!
- New patterns for Large Utility Totes, Thermal Bottle bags and Zipper pouches.
- Two styles of Aprons – perfect as hostess gifts!
- Set of two reusable and affordable Memory Pouches to take care of all your gift wrapping needs.
Download the full Holiday 2015 flier here to have a closer look at all products. If you’re in Canada you can shop my website 24/7 at www/mythirtyone.ca/noreensmith. If you are in the US, you can find a local Thirty-One consultant using the Consultant Locator at www.thirtyonegifts.com.
Looking forward to happy holidays!