I am so excited to be part of the upcoming 2020 Great Canadian Scrapbook Carnival by Creative Scrapbook Magazine! Initially the Carnival was set to take place in person at two different venues, one in Calgary and one in Edmonton, but due to the Covid-19 Pandemic it’s now going to be VIRTUAL which is amazing, as that means so many more people internationally will be able to participate. I can’t wait!
It will all be taking place on the Great Canadian Scrapbook Carnival Facebook Group, and you can see the schedule and all the details about the Carnival here. My class will be broadcast on Friday September 25th from 12:15 – 1:15 pm MDT and will focus on creating SIX new 1-2-3 Layouts with the gorgeous new Fall products from Creative Memories that preview on August 28th and launch on August 31st!
- Six sheets of paper from the Hello, Autumn Paper Pack. You will get twelve piece in the pack, two of each of six designs…you will have six sheets leftover to use for other layouts.
- One package Hello, Autumn Stickers.
- Twelve sheets White Cardstock or Album Pages for your layout bases (you could use other colours as you prefer.)
- Six sheets cardstock for photo mats: Two pieces Crimson, two pieces Navy, one piece Pear and one piece Medium Blue. These colours are available in the Croptoberfest Cardstock Sampler Pack (or you could use other colours as you prefer.)
- One additional sheet of Crimson Cardstock (or other colour) for punching borders.
- Original Border Maker System and Apple Chain Border Maker Cartridge (or you could substitute another cartridge.)
- Basic Tools and Supplies: 12″ Trimmer, Adhesive, Foam Squares, Scissors, Journaling Pen, Pencil, Ruler.
- Hello Autumn Digital Layout Guide.
And please remember that you can craft along with me at home using ANY products you choose! If you plan to scrap along using your own supplies, you will need:
- Six pieces of 12″ x 12: DOUBLE SIDED Scrapbook Paper (the magic of 1-2-3 layouts comes from the double sided paper. If you are using single sided papers, you will need to have twelve different papers and you will have pieces leftover)
- Twelve pieces of Cardstock or Album Pages to use as your layout bases
- Coordinating embellishments and titles – stickers, die-cuts etc.
- Additional cardstock in coordinating colours to mat photos or punch shapes and borders from
- Basic scrapbooking tools: paper trimmer, adhesive/foam adhesive, scissors, pencil, ruler, journaling pen etc.
- Digital Hello Autumn Layout Guide with sketches, cutting guides and instructions to refer to (optional, but highly recommended)